Wednesday, May 24, 2006

"Politically Uncorrect"

Did anyone watch Academy of Country Music Awards? I sure did, and it was awesome. I just thought that the greatest song ever was "Politically Uncorrect" by Gretchen Wilson was amazing. You can listen to the song ~>here<~. It's really a great song. Also, Rascal Flatts is another one of my favorite country bands. Really great people, and did you noticed when every one of these country singers won an award, they'd thank God. That's special and you rarely see that on television, so I was happy.
"I'm for the low man on the totem pole
And I'm for the underdog God bless his soul
And I'm for the guys still pulling third shift
And the single mom raisin' her kids
I'm for the preachers who stay on their knees
And I'm for the sinner who finally believes
And I'm for the farmer with dirt on his hands
And the soldiers who fight for this land
Chorus:
And I'm for the Bible and I'm for the flag
And I'm for the working man, me and ol' hag
I'm just one of many Who can't get no respect
Politically uncorrect"
--lyrics for song

10 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger RJay said...

Great post, Kat.
Except for Willie Nelson most country western artist are pro-American and patriots.
I listened to "Politically Uncorrect" by Gretchen Wilson great.

Check out my lasted posts on militarynews

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger 3pillars said...

If you listen carefully you can hear people praising God on tv all the time. At every suicide bombing you can hear someone shout Allah Akhbar.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger chris said...

nice lyrics. i'm not a big country fan, but i do listen to gretchen, loretta lynn, and dolly

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Very nice!

I didn't watch (not a big country fan), but I heard that Reba slammed the Ditsy Chicks!

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

Love those lyrics!

I'm not a country-music fan, but that genre presents a lot of material about God and country.

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger Always On Watch said...

Kat,
BTW, I posted information about the eagles here in the D.C. area. You might be interested. See this.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Little Miss Chatterbox said...

Awesome, awesome song!!!!! Thanks for linking to it.

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Publius said...

I like that song and her song about Skoal too. Some find it gross but I like it when a girl dips.

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» »

 
At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site wellbutrin popup blocker laptop accessory Information on puppy acne Housecall antivirus free School rock reviews jack black Baseball pitching pdf online Scottsdale rhinoplasty Best penis enlargement supplement funny adult video printer cartridges hp patent Provigil withdrawls inexpensive large area rugs Shop for ionamin Gun paintball picture Anti cellulite pantie hose cheap xanax 2003 honda odyssey roof rack Florida law divorce forms

 

Post a Comment

<< Home