Tuesday, May 09, 2006

McCain's Cool, but Allen's the Goal

Article I read from U.S. & World Report News, yay GO ALLEN!
I would soooooo vote for this guy, if I could!

Republican presidential hopeful Sen. John McCain might be getting all the
headlines for burying the hatchet with political foe Jerry Falwell and agreeing
to speak at the reverend's Liberty University. But that doesn't mean the Arizona
senator is Falwell's guy in 2008. In fact, he sounds more like a Sen. George
Allen fan. Just consider whom he wants to speak at the 2008 commencement.
"Everyone asks if I support John McCain. Well, we agree on some things and not
on others," Falwell tells us. "I am glad he is coming to speak. I hope to have
President Bush speak next year and George Allen speak the year after that." In
other commencement news, former President Bush is in another first: He and
former first lady Barbara will give the May 21 address to George Washington
University grads. The weekend before, Bush and former President Clinton will be
making history by teaming to give the speech at Tulane University.


source:
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/politics/whispers/articles/060515/15whisplead_2.htm

8 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger FLORIAN said...

McCain?!? Ah---no! Absolutely not! He's for open borders and pro-illegal immigration. I think he's been bought off by the Business lobby in AZ. His going against the use of torture for Al Qaeda detainees was enough to never consider voting for him. I understand what he went through in Vietnam, but it's comparing apples to oranges. As for the Republican nomination in 08'--I have some deep fears about our chances. I think our only hope is Condeleeza or Allen. Please no McCain or JEB Bush. Hillary will no doubt win the nomination for the D'Rats and there are millions of uninformed women who will vote for her just because she's a WOMAN! Imagine that?

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger conservativekat said...

Hilary is INSANE. And I'm all for Allen anyway =)

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger FLORIAN said...

Hillary is a nut, Kat. She's for illegals...then she against them. She's for more troops in Iraq--then she wants a pull out. Anyways, we're doomed if she wins--that's all I have to say about her. Check my blog out whenever you get a chance. I just hope you aren't very sensitive to some things or get your feelings hurt--I'm pretty darn blunt.
Have a great day!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger conservativekat said...

Speak Freely!
Yes, I heard a lot about her 2-faced views on Sean Hannity. Be sure to listen to his radio show daily 3-6pm!!

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger FLORIAN said...

Of course I speak freely. Always. Hannity is good to listen to every now and then. I actually get him 4-7 pm here on the east coast. Only thing I don't like about his interviews are his constant "yeahs" in-between questions and comments. You'd think a professional would have more to say than just that. I also listen to Michael Medved and occasionally Michael Savage and Neal Boortz (when work permits me to). Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll eventually blogroll you when I get a chance. For being so young you have great pundit potential.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Poison Pero said...

McCain's Not Cool, But WINNING'S the GOAL!!

I live in AZ and have voted for this joker twice.....The other option was much worse.

Unfortunately, I see this same scenerio in 2008......McCain is an unpalatable choice, but he's much better than Hillary!

100 times out of 100.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger conservativekat said...

YESSS! join the STOP HILLARY club

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home