Saturday, May 13, 2006

an awesome success

I finally got my savings bond for the Political Science Symposium. I had to be put into a group of five people from different schools. The assignment was to create our own form of the government. We argued a lot, mostly because I was the only conservative over-ruled by four left wing nuts. They were all older then me too, but I guess most younger teens aren't into politics. Anyway, we came to final agreements. Apparently our presentation was the best and we all got awarded $50 in our savings bond.

The lines that are green I put in, because it specifies where I live

Here are some pictures of our board:
Click here for our made up Constitution
Click here for our made up Executive Branch
Click here for our made up Legislative Branch
Click here for our made up Judicial Branch


By the Way,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
I thank all of the Mother's who support our country.
I thank all of the Mother's who are in the military and who are missing their families right now.
I love you Mom, I wish you could be with us, but I want you to know that we all love you and can't wait until you get home soon.

I wish all of the Mothers a wonderful Mother's Day!

12 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Laura said...

Yea, and who helped you get that? MEEEEEE. Email me soon!

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger F.B. Jones said...

Cash it in, and put into a mutual fund and forget about it for 20 years. It may be worth 5000 dollars by then. Savings bonds are a poor investment.
Congrats on beating the libs. I was the same way when I was a lad.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger F.B. Jones said...

Find someone from canada with cancer and ask them where they get treatment. Socialized medicine is a bad idea. Churches need to take care of those who can't get insured.
Keep up the good work. You are a glimmer of hope to us old people.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger conservativekat said...

thank you! it means a lot!

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger FLORIAN said...

I wonder if Liberals celebrate Mother's day?
I doubt it--for obvious reasons--which for Kat's sake I'll refrain from saying.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger FLORIAN said...

Yeah Kat--FB is right--us oldies look at the young generation and see the end of the line for America--you changed my outlook on the z generation.

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger F.B. Jones said...

Could you tell my mother in law I am right about something. Please!!!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger conservativekat said...

There are very very few of us, but I still embrace young conservatives out there

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous savings account interest rates history said...

This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my savings account interest rates history site.
Have a great week!

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Miss jane said...

成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人電影,成人遊戲,成人文學,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,正妹牆

 

Post a Comment

<< Home