Friday, April 21, 2006

the whole GAY issue

Well, as most of my friends know...I have 2 best friends that are gay. Or suposably gay, I don't think they even know who they are. They know I oppose the whole gay marriage and gay adoption thing. But my dad found yet abother article from David Limbaugh:

You have to be naive not to recognize that the radical homosexual lobby is
pushing its lifestyle on American society and using intimidation tactics, such
as we see here, to compel society's acceptance of homosexual behavior as
mainstream or normal. They say they just want to live and let live, but many of
them want far more than that. They want to live free of harassment themselves,
which I'm all for, but it doesn't appear they want to accord similar respect to
those not sharing their views.


Just check out the article on his site....

1 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home