Thursday, April 27, 2006

The naughty chair

My dad was watching this show called Nanny 911, we were talking this morning about it, and related it to liberals. The show showed the parents trying to discipline their kids. Then the kids would reply, "No! No! Your wrong, your a loser, no!" We related this to the liberals that don't always get their way, then blaming and insulting everyone else.

What the Nanny did was put the kids in a naughty chair for a time-out. And she said, "No, you don't do bad things like that, and your going to start listening" Basically, the Nanny took the control and power away from the kids, so that they couldn't argue.

My dad and I were saying:
Well, we need to get some of these liberals and put them in the naughty chair. Maybe that can straighten them out. Kind of sad that we have to compare democrats to children, but that's really what they act like.

2 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Little Miss Chatterbox said...

You make a good point here.

I love that Kurt Cobain quote by the way. I may snag it in the future for my quote of the week :-).

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home