Monday, April 24, 2006

McKinney's 'fool remark'...

I think this lady is completely crazy. If you watch her remark on the CNN website here she got caught without noticing her mic, and replied to another person
Oh crap now you know what...they lied to Coz and Coz is a fool


Then came back stateing that anything she said when she wasn't sitting or paying attention basically, then it shouldn't be expressed to the public. Which to me is like saying, "Ooopps! You can't tell no one and you have no right to!" By the way, Coz Carson, is one of her aids. Personally, she really pisses me off and should be arrested as I earlier stated.

3 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Little Miss Chatterbox said...

She continues to make a complete idiot out of herself. Republicans don't even have to point it out. Alls we need to do is get out of the way and let her reveal her psycho-ness!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger conservativekat said...

haha..I'm right with you on that one.

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home