Friday, April 21, 2006

Love & Gone

By: Me...it's just another poem I wrote.


I turned around,
as the wind caressed my face.
My heart begins to pound,
at the site of this place.

You grab my hand,
and hold it tight.
I figure a plan,
to jump back to the light.

I look into your eyes,
but it's just not the same.
My world began to collide,
at first you came.

As tears fell slowly,
I look down.
The wind brushes coldy,
as I fall to the ground.

He pulls me up,
and grabs me by the waist.
Then wipes the tears,
right off my face.

He promised that one day,
he will return.
I gave him one last kiss,
before my eyes began to burn.

As I watched him,
slowly walk away.
I prayed to God,
that he would be okay.

A couple months later,
I got the call.
My lips began to tremble,
and my heart began to fall.

The next day,
I wore all black and cried.
I wish it wasn't this way,
I wish he hadn't of died.

I miss him,
he was so young to this day.
And he broke his promise,
he said he would be okay.

As time passed by,
I thought of the memories we had made.
My brain begins to fry,
as the memories fade.

Then one day,
I found a letter.
As I read it,
I felt much better.

It said that he was sorry,
and that he loved me so.
I wished that the pain,
would just go.

We'll meet again,
and when you miss me dearly.
Just look at the stars,
and you'll see me clearly.

Yes, we'll meet again,
I have no doubt.
I'lll glance at the stars,
and will never pout.

For one day we will meet,
and be together.
Until then,
I'll wait forever...

because I love you.

4 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger The Reality Show said...

Wow, very inspiring.
Was "gold" @ "gold it tight"? written intentionally?

Thanks, I blogrolled you too.

God Bless you!

God Bless our troops!

God Bless my beloved:
USA!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger conservativekat said...

Oh, haha, thanks for the error review, I'll fix it. It's was supposed to be hold it tight.

 
At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
Guess new perfume

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home