Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Illegal immigration has been going crazy!


My views on illegal immigration aren't that pleasant. It's not right and I think we should kick the illegals out and create a better system to become a citizen. One that is less time consuming. The reason why I chose this specific topic for our first discussion, is because I'm currently working on a research paper about it. I've read Michelle Malkin's blog about immigration; quite frankly, I completely agree with her.

People are letting illegal immigrants get away with everything; being too lenient. First of all, the people are coming here ILLEGALLY into our country. Isn't that a big issue? Shouldn't we do something to stop it? There have been hispanic riots and they burn/disrespect our flag. This is our country, if they don't abide by the laws then they don't deserve to be here.

Illegal immigrants take jobs under the table, while paying no taxes. They make out pretty good, economy-wise. They also over-populate America; they are trying to take control. Basically, half of Calafornia is made up of hispanic illegal aliens.

My mom was an immigrant from China. When she was young, she had to go through 7 years just to become a citizen. Illegal immigrants come over here in a matter of days. Does that make it fair? Another thing is, how can we be angry with the legal aliens that went through the law in the first place.

The entered our country, learned our language, worked hard. Don't compare them to illegal idiots rebeling on the streets. I recently had a political science symposium. In which I knew a junior, who happened to be in my group from another school. She explained to me that her father was an illegal immigrant and that she wasn't rich. (Before you get confused, we were debating about whether or not there should be private schools). I asked her why he still is an illegal immigrant and she replied, "because it takes too long to become a citizen." Need I remind you they create fake documents? How can people actually think this is right? Entering our country without permission.

I really don't understand these people. Do they think they're the only people on the earth? Other immigrants have to go through this hard process too, what makes them so special that they don't have to go through the same thing?

I think we should do what George Allen suggested:

1) Secure Border.
2) Shorten the process of becoming a citizen.
3) Kick all of the Illegal Aliens out.
"If we have a reward for illegal behavior all we'll get is more illegal
behavior." --George Allen

source: http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/4/2/141737.shtml
Pictures from:
http://michellemalkin.com/
http://republic-news.org/index.html

7 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Jack said...

Im kinda split on the issue but I don't have too much against what you say other than that many illegal immigrants also work hard. I mean I know what they did was not right. But I guess it's so tempting from some people with a border that's easy to cross and employers that look the
other way and want to pay low wages and people who are desperate. I mean if China had a border with the US I bet some of them would try to come
here illegally too. I don't say its right. I just say its kinda what is happening. I think the laws need fixing because I know people it takes them more than 7 years to get legalized.

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Tyler said...

i totally agree, with your intellegence you could deffinitly go far kat. Good luck
best regaurds

your bud
ty

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Justine said...

I see the frustration in yours and how it's not fair but if they can
get in illegally do you really think it's that easy to get them out? There will always be illegal aliens coming in and out of the U.S. The only way we can stop it is to let no one leave or come into the states and then try to search for them which might take years. It's not that they're letting them get away, it's just that people have other things to do besides looking for illegal alien's because they aren't a big issue. There are also those people that need cheap labor that protect the illegal aliens so it isn't as easy as it seems!!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger The Reality Show said...

The sad part is how ultra liberals try to ride on the aliens and "convert" it to their "cause".

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger conservativekat said...

Good point and you exactly correct Reality. Thank you for your awesome feedbacks.

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» » »

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... teen girl body builders Casa mia loan services letter sweaters concord ca buick http://www.affiliate-marketing-6.info/valtrex-in-india.html Dayton 4kc95 battery chargers magnetic eyewear Allegra valberg http://www.land-rover-standorte.info/malicious-software.html 106andpark and bet nytek boating canvas allergy shots gain weight tramadol online Botox makeup how does it work Lexus is models

 

Post a Comment

<< Home