Tuesday, April 25, 2006

COME ON..

NO NO NO BUSH! Can't you see your like turning liberal on us on this kind of issue!
I read in this Article and I just got very disappointed. I just, I'm totally against his whole view of immigration.

"I know this is an emotional debate," Bush told the Orange County Business
Council. "But one thing we can't lose site of is that we are talking about human
beings, decent human beings."


I know they are human beings, but you are getting way off the topic. They entered our country without permission, it's not like they're helping our country in any way. I understand that people have been living here for quite sometime, but that still doesn't ignore that fact that it's still illegal.

"You can be a nation of law and be a compassionate nation at the same time," he
said to applause.


Not if everyone breaks the law...
Oh boy...

Sources:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/04/24/bush.immigration.ap/index.html